The dot-com bubble popped over 20 years ago and the iPhone is already more than a decade old. So,...
With the benefit of hindsight, was it a good idea to start your business in the middle of a...
Can housing be affordable? That was the name of the workshop put on by Wolf Theiss and ThePrime at...
I was intrigued by your job title at Patrizia: Chief Urban Economist, as opposed to Chief...
Stewart Thomson has taken the helm at Hines Czech Republic as country manager following the...Read More
Mint Investments has completed a deal for Amundi Czech Republic for the sale of City Point to...Read More
iO Partners has appointed Robert Sgariboldi as the Head of Industrial agency in Czechia. It’s part...Read More
- Henning Larsen Architects shocks with design for Prague’s Main Station
- InoBat (SK) and Gotion (China) to build Slovak gigafactory
- First Five Guys location in Prague revealed
- Bratislava learns number of empty flats from electricity data
- David Greenbaum named CEO of CPI Property Group
- Logicor’s first Czech development gets underway
- Penta buys more land in Florenc from České dráhy